Sunday 22 August 2010

Say Hey

Not sure if I'm exactly happy, but I know for real that I'm relieved, being where I am. At least it affords me enough distance to view things more objectively.

Closer to other issues, but I think I've got that one sorted. =)

Some changes will be implemented soon on this blog, and hopefully, in my life.

As of the 23rd another chapter begins. And in a year, hopefully some progress, and a new place to flourish in.

It doesn't matter if you're still part of the plan or not, as long as I'm in it, and following it up, and happy.

That's all that counts, really.

Enough of chasing shadows, I've just confronted an old one. And in the end, no one's really the real issue, when my own demons are the very things that incite all the bullshit currently plaguing me.

I've very blessed, and very loved.

4 comments:

KY said...

KL is awesome cos of the people here right? right? :P

David said...

The world awaits your new direction!

blitz said...

okay. lets get on with the program.

CreativeBitchin said...

ky: yah god is very the awesome!

david: thanks!

blitz: yes, yes, getting on, getting on.