Monday 16 August 2010

Holiday > Homicide

This is probably not the best of ideas... but I am getting the fuck out of dodge town. And uh... as to where and what my plans are from there... well, we'll keep that a mystery now, won't we?

Hee.

Beats hanging around for more bullshit from you. After the dramarama on two consecutive Thursday nights, you expect me to let you off so lightly with an inebriated apology?

No fucking way. You're a lousy friend anyway.

Get the fuck away from me. Stay away. I don't care if you think you're all pitiful and misunderstood - that's your business, not mine. Justify the lies with that, it's fine with me, I've decided that I'll go with the general consensus of the rest and just ignore the crap coming out of your trap.

You deal with your shit, I'll deal with mine, just keep the fuck away from moi.

Man I so need a holiday from this. And some TLC.

And I'm glad to announce that I'll be getting both soon.

No comments: