Wednesday 11 August 2010

Keep Forgetting A Post Title



Ah such familiar emotions.

Funny how I look into the eyes of each and every man I fall in love with... and know deep down that he'll hurt me and that part of me would actually crave that out of some sick masochistic need to validate my hatred.

Don't really know how to separate love from hate, pleasure from pain, it's all just mixed up together in a poisonous cocktail that tastes oh-so-good burning its way down, but slowly kills me from the inside.

You're the same too, aren't you? I see it in your soul. We're such pitiful broken things.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's all right because I love the way you lie

No comments: