Monday 9 August 2010

3am

Very weird conversation, confronting demons from the past.

Still very mixed feelings about you.

Did the both of us actually move on over the years?

You're right though, this love-hate relationship will never be healthy for either of us. Even a strangely unhappy acquaintance. Forever drawn back together into another exchange of grudging concern and subtle toxic verbal barbs.

Don't make me laugh, don't tell me the things you do, don't tell me about your mistakes, don't even bother telling me you care.

Friend, lover, yadda yadda yadda... That was the fallacy you fed me then, won't let you say them to me again.

I've enough whingers in my life, just told one to shut the fuck up and grow a spine - maybe you should too, and start practicing what you preach.

In retrospect though, after I read through her profile, I almost burst out into laughter. History repeats itself, and well, I guess karma bit you in the arse again.

Sometimes I'm sorry, and sometimes I'm not, and right now I'm feeling rather ambivalent about my current state of mind.

No comments: