Saturday 14 August 2010

Prick

You are a liar and a user, and do not deserve my respect or friendship any longer.

You've long been planting doubts in my head, what with the contradicting stories you tell me, and the rest of us. Now we're starting to see you for what you are, we wonder - was she completely unjustified in her insanity? I do know for sure that you are a cheat... What else have you done? Cruel words and threats too?

You might always have regaled us with tales of her bad behaviour, speaking disdainfully about her - I now wonder, what of your own have you failed to mention? And if you do the same about the rest of us... Oh actually of that one I am sure you already do. I've heard you speak cruelly about your nearest and dearest one too many times.

Either way, I am done covering your arse for you, and lying on your behalf. Because you are a liar, a user, and a selfish, self-absorbed dick (interesting how that noun rhymes so well with your name) who doesn't deserve the trust, faith, or respect you seem to expect and demand from all of us. Especially me, the person you've fed the most crap just because I remain nice to you when all the others have given up on you.

You've bullshitted us over so many weeks already, and we're sick of it. Don't keep playing the victim - it's just rather pathetic, and it's kinda getting old already.

No comments: