Saturday 7 August 2010

Poisoned

People never get this simple fact about me:

I don't like confrontation, couldn't be fucked to dislike most people enough to take any action, and generally am peace-loving (or just lazy) enough to let most things slide.

I've been reactive and angry for most of my life, it has taken a big toll on the soul, and that is the reason that I'm too tired on most part to do much but laugh cynically at the folly of the things people do.

Just do NOT make an enemy out of me. Otherwise I am as spiteful and vindictive as the next woman. Or maybe more so, as G would attest to.

And unlike some under-sized yappy bitch, I'd rather a subtler, crueler approach; and unfortunately, for satisfaction of my rage, I have plenty of time to spare for the games I play.

Let it begin.

No comments: