Monday 12 July 2010

Yabba Dabba Doo

Heh. Guess who's back?

Blog's been removed for various reasons I'll not elaborate too much on. One word says it all - MADNESS!

So much foolish dramarama from psychotic delusional individuals. I'm attracting plenty of those it seems, especially of late. Meh. Females in general don't really impress me sometimes. Come think about it, PEOPLE in general just don't inspire much but disdain, to be honest, but some of them seem to grate on my sensibilities more than others.

It's just fucking annoying that what I write here ends up misconstrued - but ah well, I guess stupidity can't be helped sometimes.

*shrug*

I'm just gonna sleep this off, and pretend it was all a highly stupid nightmare that extended over the entire weekend. Blog will have to remain boring and empty for awhile because what's more sickening than having idiots read it is idiots suffering such a overblown case of narcissist complex that they begin to imagine that anything here is actually somehow ABOUT them and their miserable lives. So now I'll comply for a bit and dedicate a line or two to said individuals. Happy now?

Sorry skinny, we'll have to start over with postings to keep you updated all over again. So here we are, starting from square one, after one too many blog-removals. Come back soon and I treat you to some good laksa lah, alright?

What a bloody pain in the arse - knowing myself I'd probably get all OCD about blog customization again. This one kinda sucks balls.

On a separate note, Rainforest Festival was a blast! Best I've had in years... with great company and great music and a shitload of mud I've not managed to completely remove from my clothes yet.

Maybe this might just rekindle an interest in going for it again... =D

5 comments:

xoxo said...

AND kolo mee AND kueh chap, tu ka peng, lok lok etc etc!

KY said...

wtflux! u explain all everything

CreativeBitchin said...

jenny: it's a wonder you so skinny still. hrmmph.

ky: you message moi on msn, i explain to you why got crazy crazy amoi try to say stupid shit.

Anonymous said...

wth? did a hurricane just went by, picked up all your posts and dumped it in oz?

do explain. i am all ears.

CreativeBitchin said...

monokhrome: mad bitch with the compulsion to pull shit out of her arse sans thinking of consequences tried to get all of us (especially me) into trouble.

doesn't help that she's crazy and delusional, so better to just remove everything lah. later her brain explode, thinking all my previous posts are related to her.