Monday 26 July 2010

Statement

Hmm. I reckon I'll say this just once, here, to get the message across:

Please stop with the slander, the thieving, the assault, the stalking, the harassment, and the threats to either my friends, or I.

Or I will leave it to the authorities to pursue. And unlike him, I seem to be fresh out of the compassion and concessions that have allowed you to do all that shit one time too many. I might have allowed you to attack me with barely any retaliation, but it does not mean that I am going to meekly take the things you have done so far. And I WILL take the appropriate (and lawful) actions to protect myself and my friends from any more repeat incidents. Nobody needs that madness.

Try justifying to the court of law your actions with your insecurities and your rage. After all you self-incriminating things you have done, we shall see if that is acceptable - especially in the face of multiple witnesses, IP logs, footage, and pictures.

This is not a bluff, or a threat. I have no qualms anymore in ensuring the safety and sanity of myself and those around me. Especially since you have involved me in this.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: