Wednesday 28 July 2010

Feather

Blog temporarily closed for a day because I was, and still am fucking busy with certain arrangements I've to make, and all this dramarama is just becoming a bloody irritating chore, especially with a certain unhygienic individual seeing the need to jump onto the band-wagon and all... once a mouthy nosy-parker, always a terrible gossip, I guess.

I've taken down a certain post on a couple of psychotic individuals, because I keep forgetting that this was supposed to be a happy blog for my nearest and dearest, and that all angry rants have been designated to another domain. So yeah, moved that elsewhere, and will continue modifying content here until I'm satisfied that this remains a more positive site than it has become lately. Either that or I merge content on this one with the old one, and activate viewing permissions once I'm done with all of that. We'll see how it goes.

However, my stance regarding my personal safety still stands, so I'll leave that one as it is.

Thank you, G, for the kind offer of sanctuary, and reminding me that as comparatively innocuous my lash-outs are, it is this rage that caused so much self-destruction in the first place. You're right, as usual, on a lot of things, if not all.

So we move on to more cheerful matters, and leave the crazies to stew in their own anger. I'll leave this video here as a memento of all that madness though, heh heh...



Am gonna dash out now. Feeling so much better now that food-poisoning's gone, and I'm eating again. And I'm no longer aching all over - the masseur I got on Sunday managed to ease most of my muscular and joint pain. Even my spine feels pretty good now - woke up early this morning, stretched, and felt each and every vertebrae snap comfortably into place without any soreness at all.

Who knew Ruby actually had such awesome masseurs? So worth my RM70. Thanks Jo, for the recommendation!

No comments: