Tuesday 13 July 2010

Ah Feel Loike Dancing!

Despite the exhaustion from RWMF yesterday, I'm feeling fucking hyper today.

HAPPY HAPPY DAY! I think. Never mind, I just wanna dance on a serotonin high feeling the bass on my skin and the blood throbbing through my veins and the exhilarating taste of adrenaline in my mouth.

Here's something very random by Lykke Li:



Didn't realise they had a dubstep remix. It's kinda growing on me. Awesome!

Another one by the same chick:



Never let a chick with severe manic-depression introduce music to you LOL.

When everybody is dancing
I don't want to
when everybody is joking
I don't want to
when everybody is laughing
I dont want
everybody but me
when everybody is drinking
I don't want to
when everybody is smoking
I don't need more
when everybody is fooling
I don't want to
everybody but me


Here's a good reason as any other for the lack of sobriety =P

Also decided to include my favourite track by The Bloody Beetroots:



Can anyone figure out the lyrics though? Sounds rather garbled, and nothing like the lyrics of the original song.

And it's almost 5am but this song's keeping me bopping along happily:



Guess it's about time to go to sleep.

Not generally one of those people who post shitloads of Youtube videos, but am currently in the sort of mood for music =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get over yourself bitch

CreativeBitchin said...

anonymous: if you happen to be (or somehow affiliated with) an individual the size of a hobbit, with a scar over her right eye, and constantly in a state not too different from a shishamo, then methinks this comment's meant to be for the previous post hehe.

and me, get over myself? practise what you preach first and get a life outside of constant demonstrations of depraved desperation.