Saturday 31 July 2010

Why Am I Not A Dessicated Husk Yet?

Awesome day. Woke up to a sulking dog staring down at me. Apparently the little brat's not too pleased at my lack of attention to her lately, what with me sleeping away most of the past few days. She all but sat down on my face in an effort to rouse me. No sense of personal boundaries, this spoilt princess of mine.

Shortly after, my stomach joined in the protest against me as well. It's been a few hours since I woke up. I've been running for the toilet every half hour since. There's nothing left to purge but water. My stomach's still not gotten the hint. Bloody hell.

All that on top of the throbbing migraine informing me that I've probably not slept enough. And who can forget the gigantic reminder of stress sprouting out of my chin?

Today is going to be a very cranky day. Tempted to head back to bed, considering how nice and rainy the weather's been.

No comments: